Pachetul Explorați Karlovy Vary
Package Explore Karlovy Vary
Package EXPLORE KARLOVY VARY allows travelers to explore the beauty of the spa town of Karlovy Vary in a few days. It includes among other things an interesting excursion into the Jan Becher Museum with tasting of Becherovka - the most famous Czech herbal liquor, or an excursion to the glassworks and museum Moser, which guides you through the world of luxury crystal glass. The package can be booked for 2 or 3 nights.
- Accommodation in selected room type including rich breakfast
- Printed Karlovy Vary city guide
- Special cup for drinking the mineral springs of Karlovy Vary with detailed information about each hot spring
- Welcome drink Becherovka in the room after arrival
- Excursion into the Jan Becher Museum - exposition devoted to Becherovka in a historic building in the center of Karlovy Vary. During the tour of the original production cellar space, you learn about the history of Becherovka, its manufacturing or storage. You will see historical items associated with Becherovka and ultimately, you will see a short film. Admission also includes a tasting of Becherovka, or other beverages produced by the company. In the local store, you can then buy Becherovka and other products in different volumes and forms.
- Excursion to the glassworks and museum Moser - you will experience the true atmosphere of the production of the famous crystal glass Moser. After the excursion, you have the opportunity to purchase the glass products in the Moser sales gallery.
To find out prices for your chosen dates and to book, please use our reservation system.