History of hotel Romance building
History of hotel Romance building – already in 1867, there was a guest house Annaberg on the current Hotel Romance place behind the plague column. During 1898-1899, two existing buildings were pulled down. On their place, new spa hotel Württenberger Hof was built. Interesting thing about the building is that it was built in cooperation of two owners. They had different wishes for the appearance of the building. It is reflected on the irregular facade (specific allocation of balconies). The building was later named Luxor and in the fifties of the twentieth century, it was renamed to Spa hotel Puskin.
In 2001 and 2002, all rooms and the restaurant on the ground floor were reconstructed. The rooms were equipped with stylish furniture and the hotel achieved a four-star standard according to the official classification. In this period, the new owner also decided to change the name of the hotel to Hotel Romance Puskin to point out the romantic character of the building.
During 2010-2012, a new 5th floor was built with air conditioning and new furniture in all rooms. Subsequently, also rooms on the 4th floor were renovated and newly furnished. In the coming years, all remaining rooms will be renovated as well.